Day 9 of 30 Days With God

Independence Day Eve with no solid plans for tomorrow as of now and no social media to find any.
The 4th last year was spent with him. Today at work was slow. I got off extra early. Too much time to think. It's 9:30pm which is still early for me. However I'm holding up. God is good. He is my strength, my peace and my comforter. I will get through tonight and tomorrow. 

It's not the end of the world all is far from lost. I'm not mad at anyone. It's all good I've made some bad choices but I'm forgiven and my friendship is still in tack just with some much needed distance. 
I have the most important things to me in my life. My family, friends, love ones, health. My relationship with God.  I have a place to lay my head and I have my gifts and talents. 

I am so rich. This little heartache will heal. God is my redeemer and he heals broken hearts. He never forsakes us. 😍

Comments