Day 11 of 30 Days With God

I'm still amazed at how each day that I seek God's face he always has some good food for me to chew on.

It's like he is filling in all the cracks and holes in me. Making me whole again.

Today I realized that although each day is better than day 1 there is still lots of work to do.
I'm still sometimes feel angry with Jay. I still sometimes think and want to say hurtful and mean stuff. Hurt people really do hurt people. UNTIL THEY HAVE HEALED.
I just stop and pray and ask God to empty me of anything that does not glorify Him.

God's word talks about meditating on holy and righteous things. So I shift my thinking to Him when I'm drifting into a dark place.

Back in the gym tomorrow. I pray that gets easier because right now I struggle through that hour. Lol
I have to remember to weigh myself while I'm in the locker room.

Comments