New beginnings


As I was about to type my new blog post a friend of mines sent me an email. she said it was part of something that was sent to her and now I am passing it on. This is what it said...

Promise yourself to be strong, that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.  Look at the good side of everything and make optimism come true.  Think of only the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.  Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.  Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

And

They say when you reach a crossroad or a turning point in life, it really doesn't matter how we get there, but what we do next after we get there. Usually we arrive there by adversity, and then it is only then, that we find out who we truly are and what we're truly made of. It's a process, a gift and a journey. And if we can travel it alone, although the road may be rough at the beginning, you find an ability to walk it, a way to start fresh again. It's neither a downfall nor a failure, but a new beginning!!!!!!!! 
I worked on some art and I love how it began but now I just find myself paralyzed by what to do next.
My cousin told me

Explore the possibilities. Accept the outcome. Enjoy

the accomplishment. 

So I guess whenever I have the time to get back to it
I will do just that. As for now I have been busy meditating on Gods word daily and re-branding myself as RichAnt the hairstylist/artist. 




Comments

This is already stunning! Can't wait to see how it progresses!