Having so much fun

For someone who was supposedly putting art on the back burner I have been full of creativity as of lately. Maybe its the absence of frustration because I'm not trying to sell. Or the fact that I am vehemently seeking alignment with God and his will for my life. All I know is the proliferation is steady. Ideas come faster than I can get them out.
I finished one piece now I am looking for the perfect frame for the perfect price. Oh and the perfect funds to buy said perfect frame. This was one of those unplanned loosen up paintings and If I don't say so myself I love the way it turned out. I'm am glad I didn't rush the hair because that was the part that held me up a bit.
I have also completed a giraffe morphology study drawing that will eventually lead to more study drawings of other animals and women. All of which become paintings for my next solo show.
Blogging from my Galaxy Note has one minor downfall. I can't seem to figure out how to place my photos underneath the paragraphs and then subtitle them along with descriptions.
However I'm quite sure you will know which is which.


Comments