Monday, May 7, 2012

Fenton Street Market is back!

This past Saturday was the second week of the Silver Spring, MD market. The threaten of rain stayed away once again. It was great! I sold a good amount of older art. To my surprise a diptych sold seperatly. 
It will be very interesting to see how the rest of this season goes. I also plan to do Expression live again this year.

I'm doing better at following up on possible clients as well. However I have learned that 90% of the people who love your art and say they want it... don't want to pay for it. Its a bit frustrating at times but I still see a steady pace towards the right direction.
This looks like it will be one fantastic summer. I have quite a few paintings lined up and tons of concepts I would like to used for a show this year.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...