Now I'm Ready For The Show

Today I spent what seemed like an eternity installing my art for next month opening reception. But whew! It's up and currently on display. Everyone's art looks amazing! I'm so excited. I will never get tired of this. Now for the marketing and PR to begin. Sooo if your on my blast list and you live local look for my email. Also please feel free to share this especially those of you in the Washington metropolitan area. 
My cell phone which has an amazing camera died while I was there so I will be returning tomorrow to get some photos but nothing to up close I'm saving that for the actual reception photo shoot.

Now off to bed its 11:20 and I promised myself when I wasn't painting I would turn in early to get up and get an early start on working out etc.etc.


Comments