A Happy Place



A Happy Place 24x30 acrylic on collaged canvas.

The second half of my two paintings I was working on outside is completed. Once again I had no real plan thought out and I created this piece completely out of random inspiration. I think the next few paintings will be this way although I do have three or four ideas I sketched that I can't wait to paint but they will just have to wait.

The rest of this week will consist of busy back to school kids getting their hair done. So I most likely will not be able to start any new pieces until the weekend. Sunday basically I plan to attend a fellow artist opening show on Saturday after work.

Although I have several canvas laying around awaiting my touch I don't think I will be doing a whole lot of painting on them in the next few months. I think I will be focusing after the fall on paper. Heavy duty watercolor paper. I was watching a YouTube video that Gary Reef did and he was saying the same thing.

I also think after these next two vending events I may have an open house here at home and try as much to unload some of my works on canvas. Hmm I will keep you posted. Until then enjoy.

Comments