Thank YOU!!!!!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out, gave a shout out, provided their service, or sent their best wishes. My show was an awesome success! I sold several pieces tonight! Which leads me too my special Thank You to the collectors of RichAnt Art. You forever have a piece of my soul. I truly from the bottom of my heart appreciate you for supporting my dream and talent. Some of you have sowed into me several times in the past few years. I love you and humbly thank you big time. I also want to take the time to thank all of you who have ever included or invited me to showcase my talents in your venue. Thank you to those of you who came to those events and cheered me on. I mean wow I feel so blessed!!!!

Special thanks go out to My mom, my sister Shekiya, my kids and my family who put up with my crazy artsy moodiness. Yet were always encouraging and believing in me. I Love you guys! Jay Blount for looking out for a fellow artist and you have also been an inspiration to me. Joshua Blount you are such a supportive friend always there providing service and helping out. Leo Wilson awww man you came through big time for a sista even if I am a PITA at times lol. Jamil Boozer you always looking out for me even when you don't have too. District51 for letting me rock out the summer with BlackAlley and so many more. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

TheRichAnt Solo Exhibit will continue on display until February 28th.
Artistic Vision's Gallery @ Huntington Community Center
13022 8th Street
Bowie, MD

This show is now in demand and will be a traveling exhibit once it leaves Artistc Vision's Gallery! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

DAY DREAMER 30X40 acrylic/ink on gallery edge canvas $650 



Eve 5x24 framed prisma color pencils/resin on wood $150

Comments