To do list....

to do list that never stop growing....

but this particular list I don't mind checking things off so much lol. Most of this is preparing for the event I am in next month but I decided at the last minute to do a pre-mixer fundraiser event as well.

I sure do hope live painting at these events pay off. You know commissions and fans. People who will buy RichAnt artwork.

Anyway the list is looking a little something like this...
*price sheets with art info & faq's
*labels for hand written invoices
*prints in 3.5x5, 5x7, 8x10
*pendants
*a prepped 24x36 canvas preferably two of them
* some aceo's most likely on wood

not to mention making sure I remember to tag everything with my website info, fanpage, & twitter so they can follow and stay updated.

All this and I want to start on more ideas as far as my paintings go. I want to recreate on large square canvases the smaller 5x5 arts I created.



Here they are closer up

Two are now available as postcards in my store TheRichAnt.com 


I will be introducing the rest of the series soon.

Okay I'm off to run errands and check off this list
peace & blessings

  

Comments