New stuff

I have created a Facebook Fanpage so if your not already a fan please join. The personal page was too personal to continue accepting friend request from strangers. Besides the fact it was long overdue.
I changed my website again I decided that right now isn't a good time for me to play hostess on a online community. My plate is just too full. But TheRichAnt.com is still up and running it just has a new face-lift. So go and check it out. I'm still ironing out a few kinks but you will get the jist of it. 
As I'm becoming more of an established artist my goal is to completely direct all traffic to my website for buying art and getting updates. But still utilizing all my free social media networking sites, yet eliminating online shop hosting websites all together for various reasons. I just want to be independent at some point. 

Anywho building websites and stuff is not easy. Well it can be if your happy with basic templates and such. however I wanted more freedom to express my creative control. So my mom and I spent our lovely Sunday afternoon giving RichAnt a face-lift. I am learning soooo much about HTML and CSS and code that I see symbols in my sleep. Yet I still have so much more to learn.  The crazy thing is I only want to learn because I want to be able to design my own stuff without restraints or obstacles. 
Not to mention it would be one more thing I could add to my reputoire of "I CAN DO IT MY DAMN SELF" 
I don't know why but I like knowing how to do things. I still want to learn how to change my own car oil. However when the day comes that my success is great, money is flowing, and I'm so busy with art that I don't have time for certain DIY's then I will glad to pay someone else to do certain things. I say certain because some things I get great pleasure out of doing them myself.

Well folks the day is quickly getting away from me so I'm off.
But before I go Here are a few pics of some WIP's I have going on.
She is another figment of my imagination I can't wait to get started on her.


Here is one I'm doing for another artist its something like a characture.


laying the under painting...
This is somewhat why I don't like to do commissions especially portraits because it's hard to paint people the way they see themselves. Even in a cartoon version. I see things through my eye which also happens to somewhat jaded by art & creativity.
Oh well I'm dashing off to enjoy the rest of my day.
Peace & Blessings




Comments