I'm thankful for...

I have so much to be thankful for. Even in my bouts of moodiness I do realize I am so blessed. I love my family and am so happy to have them all still with me. I am relatively healthy and most of the stuff I don't like I do possess the power somewhere to change them. lol

So with that being said I thought I do my quirky little what I'm thankful for spill.

1. My babies although they are 12 and 14 now but they are my sunshine and they are really cool kids.

2. My talent in my hands for making and creating beautiful things and people. I say I would have rather been a vocal artist with pipes like so many of my favorite female vocalist. However then you would never shut me up. lol

3. The color purple need I say more...

4. Pretty tchotchkes everywhere!

5. My new color printer for my prints on sale now in my shop.

6. BPA free aluminum pretty purple re-usable water bottle. Yay!

7. My Rocketdogs & ever so comfy Uggs


8. Coffee energy drinks mmm it just makes sense!

9. My silly playfulness remember troll dolls and my pretty ponies?

10.
Last but not least my go to craft store! I can spend hours in this place!




Comments

Anonymous said…
very nice list.