Random Blogginess

My birthday is today.... That is if I finish this blog after midnight.

Yep I'll be 36!

I haven't blogged in awhile so I have a lot of random stuff to chat about.

First things first I have created a ton of art and I really need to have a showing soon.

Okay look ....I have so much going on in my head that I need to just type it as it comes along so please bare with me.

Thought #1 Why does Eharmony have such an intense questionnaire?
Does anyone know anyone personally who has had success with these websites.

Thought#2 I want chocolate cake w/ white icing and fried chicken, art supplies, and money.

Thought#3 From this point on I will only purchase gallery wrapped 1 1/2 or 2 inch canvases from now on.

Thought#4 My name is RichAnt not Aunt ANTwanyce RICHardson. However I am an aunt.

Thought#5 Ant is also my logo she is cute and rich and purple.

Thought#6 Have you ever noticed most artist are kinda moody or quirky in some way?

Thought#7 Remember sesame street?

I have so many ideas on series of artworks I want to get stared on.
This one is a "Bubble" series of five I have another one completed but I need to shoot it. I also have one I'm currently working on too.

This one is one I did for my hair4u business card. I have more I want to show you guys but I need to photograph them. I promise They will be up by the end of the week.

Besides my net book is very moody and temperamental these days I have a new PC coming soon. So ! haven't been able to upload time lapse videos either.

Okay I'm getting off now before I lose all this because of a crash that happens occasionally.

Comments