Art and bugs oh my!

I have been so busy with paintings and work and the kids getting back off to school that I have once again neglected my blog.

Okay so aside from being scared to hang out in my art space because of flying stinging bugs ie European hornets. However my research and more research have shown me that they are pretty docile unless the nest is in danger.

Now on to my next order of business I've been shelling out some great art over the last few weeks. Here is some of what I have been working on


All are hopefully going to be displayed and for sale at the Furniture Gallery or other Art Galleries. None of these were finished when photograph.

Another thing I want to show you is these beautiful flowers I saw in Wholefoods the other day. The Sunflowers and the mixed bouquet are some that I see quite often but the velvety brainy flowers I learned are called Celosia or cockscomb.

Comments