I just opened another location!

Hey guys I just opened a new location over at 1000Market. It's another place to buy and sell handmade. I thought It would be a good idea to check out some other places that weren't quite as saturated as Etsy. Don't get me wrong I like Etsy but at the current moment just looking for a different venue to showcase my work. I still have my other store over at Etsy. On 1000Market I will be showcasing a different side of my art.

Yeah that's right RichAnt is adding something new to her repertoire! I love all things artsy, eclectic, and handmade. So I am going to be showing off my crafty side. So in the works are some items that will be art but serving a purpose as well. The main part of the art will be made from using up cycled treasures that life brings across my path. So stay tuned for bold artworks and crafts from me really really soon.

Below are some of my new wearable art glass locket pendants

Comments

rachaelgking said…
Congratulations!!! That is huge :-)