Affordable art...

Alrighty now I'm pretty sure I am going to get some flack for this one but oh well.

Some would say I am building a reputation for being a budget artist. Whateves!!!!!!!
If Isaac Mizrahi can sell at Target and a host of other high end designers so can I.

Well not at Target... but you know what I'm trying to say. I love high end art and I love even more selling high end art but there is a place for that. I would assume most people who buy on etsy are looking for a great buy at a great price.
Yes there are the few exceptions to the rule but lets be honest most people who invest massive cash do so at a gallery. Unless you already have a following and a reputation that's supersedes you it's not easy selling expensive art online. Not to mention shipping would be a mutha!

All this stuff can be debated in various forums across the web. However the fact of the matter still remains. It's my party and I cry if I want too!!

Sooo with that being said let us move on to the new affordable art that I decided to do on canvas paper.
I did these quick inexpensive pieces one weekend I was feeling a creative burst but had no canvas to work on. Well no exactly none but none available for experiments. Especially when I am on a budget and am trying to conserve.

The funny thing is I'm always surprised at what I come with late at night with a bottle of Moscato or Riesling.
Check them out and let me know what you think.



Comments