I've been neglecting my blog

I've been neglecting my blog for so long people probably don't even bother coming here anymore. Well It's officially back on track.

I've been working on a whole lot of art. However like my blog I've been neglecting my etsy shop as well. I have 15 paintings to re photograph and upload. Its quite sad and down right pathetic. I mean here I am this talented artist living vicariously through the other artist I love.

I mean really what kind of silly sorry existence is that?

One of my new You Tube subscribers sent me an email talking about how glad she was to have found me. I seem to inspire her She even named me amongst artist I think are great. That made my evening. That alone is enough to get off my butt and post my art.

So if your reading this just know that no later than Sunday I will have all my pics posted on my Etsy store.

Now check out what I'm working on now...


Comments

Anonymous said…
u go gurl