Life Is good

Its funny how God likes to give you a slice of humble pie every now and again.

However I've had plenty of my share. Yet I'm sure as long as there is breath in my body I'm not done eating it.

That being said I yesterday was a great day. No hiccups in the road. I mean can you believe it? The sun was shinning and it wasn't to hot outside. I looked cute. I got things done. Even dinner was done at a normal hour of 5:30. I don't think I've ever had dinner done that early. Not to mention it was delicious! 

My family was even even feeling good. 

It was as if the sun shine into every one's heart yesterday.

I got some painting done. I even did another YouTube vlog

Life is good. 
But on the days it feels as though it isn't... it's okay to take a moment to drive down Pity Place, over off of Sad Street over in Dramaville. But please just do a drive by. Maybe even pull over for a minute, but don't get out the car and build a house there.

see ya'll later and have a wonderful day.

Comments