The new guy from online....

Good Morning world wide web family-

I thought I get to my bloggin earlier than usuall. Okay I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering how yesterdays meet and greet went. Let's just say it was mmmm interesting. 

Okay I drove to Arlington which is something I didn't mind doing. I love to motor even if I'm no longer motoring in my drop top mini cooper convertible. I met him at his job. We went to Harris Teeter (yes the grocery store people). 

quick sidebar: I understand that when your serial dating you have too come up with ways to do the preliminary meet and greet.  I've done my share of unique quick date places. I even met my Eeyore at Ikea intailly. You do these things to kinda see if you want to spend time on an outing with the person.
However when I suggest a place to meet it's usually a place where we can kinda focus on each other. 

Oh crap lets just scrap it!!! So anyway at the lovely Harris Teeter we walked around while he sniffed through strawberries and eye drops. He ordered two sandwhiches from the deli and we left. He gave me mine with instructions on how messy it was to eat and how I really should wait til I get home.
That was it girls and boys. Oh yeah this is someone I had great chemistry with on the phone. Yet in person I had to keep telling myself its just a meet and greet. Its not that serious. 

WELL DUHHHHH YES IT IS!!!! There was no physical attraction what so evaaaaaaaa! Not even the sligtest tingle. Now don't get me wrong he was handsome and very well groomed. But he had no SWAG in he swagger. 
You know ..... the thing that makes a women know that "Damn he can get it!!"  Okay for the small few who don't know what SWAGGER means here it is straight from the urban dictionary:

1.swagger
How one presents him or her self to the world. Swagger is shown from how the person handles a situation. It can also be shown in the person's walk.
2.swagger
A person's style- they way they walk, talk, dress.
I'm loving his swagger!
3.Swagger
Swagger is to to move with confidencesophistication and to be cool
Swagger is to conduct your self in a way that would automaticaly earnrespect 
To dress in a very stylish and quirkily fasionable way would suggest one is swagger. 
Wolf, Cry Wolf are more swagger than Mick Jagger! 



This man can get it!!!

Okay okay I know I cant expect the next Idris Elba to walk into my life but just so you can kind get what I'm trying to say here.


Comments