I am loving my spring break!!!

Okay so my kids have been away during their spring break and I thought I'd be bored.
Instead I've been having a ball!!!!

I haven't seen my bed in two days. I have been hanging out and living like a single lady!

Between dates and girlfriends I am feeling a bit like a social lite. Too bad is nearing the end. Saturday morning up and at the Salon by 5:00am. Not to mention its Easter weekend so they're will be plenty of last minute walk ins with their tangle mangled little girls in tow. Pleading for a last minute shampoo and curls.

Oh well its better than not having any clients at all. So off to make the people beautiful.

And yes I have been working on some paintings as well. After all its in my blood its who I am.

But Saturday night Adams Morgan here I come! Hmmm or maybe I'll drag a date to see the Haunting of Connecticut. Then is also Chuck Brown at Marigolds. My options are endless!

Then church on Sunday!
Whaaaaaatttt?! Don't act like you've never done that!

Comments