Happy feelings in the air.....Spreading some love

Good Morning,

Today I am giving props to all the artist I adore so here goes!!!!!













These are just a few. There are so many talented artist out there. Please take the time to check them out. Leave a comment and by all means support the arts and buy handmade and buy original. 

Also for those of you who enjoy blogging and blog reading check out who I follow. Their daily musings are either hilariously funny, insightful, inspiring, or just plain crazy. Its a great way to take a load off and pear into someone else's life so you aren't always focusing on your own. Be it for a good laugh or some inspiration or information just read, and occasionally leave a comment. They do read them and appreciate them. 
Me being an Artist but not much of a writer I still appreciate the followers and fans I have. I soooo appreciate people who buy my art. This props list will pop up from time to time. Highlighting my favs so again please support them. 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME TOO. All your comments and hearting me on your etsy page (for those of you who have an etsy site).... Even my twitters/facebook friends much love to ya.  
Peace & Blessings

Comments

Kreativlink said…
Yay! I'm proud to see me featured here with such great artists, thanks! :)