Rebirth.....

I'm having the nicest day thus far. I was in the city having lunch with a friend. I love DC. It's rainy out today and I'm in the salon now. I have one client this evening so I'm debating whether or not to call her and see if she can come either tomorrow or Saturday.

Everyday I want to say this is my last week here and I'm going to pursue my career as an artist fultime.

However what I've learned is you can't tell everyone your dream and plans. You have to keep them to yourself. People say this economy is bad or art isn't a necessity. I'm sure they don't mean to be negative but that's what it is.

Today I must make my life an exclamation! I possess the power to change my destiny and happiness. With God who strengthens me I forge on to a new chapter in my book of life. I am ready to turn the page and close the chapter on my life as a stylist at Illussions Hair Designs.

All day every day I dream of ways to create art. I have ideas for paintings and various crafting projects. My sketch book is getting filled with ideas so I think my next side project will be to make my own art journal.

I've discovered this new yearning to work alone in a studio and just create with my hands.

I'm also growing very restless as though I'm pregnant with a baby and my stomach is big and ripe. That's when your nights become restless. My nights and my days are getting restless. I'm about to give birth to a baby and its going to need a lot of nurturing. This baby is art and all the ideas, crafts, and ventures that come along with it.

This metamorphosis is just around the corner. I have a radiant good feeling about this change that will unfold in the months to come.

Oh yeah I'm just about ready for my free give away so get ready!!!!
Peace out...

Comments