my new obsession

Okay remember my post about how there is always going to be something new and better than whatever you currently died to have.

Yeah well I have that issue again. I mean I'm not going to act on it or anything. Its just that yesterday I went in the mobile store because my daughters phone isn't acting right. While waiting for them to fix it I was content to sit and wait. However my child who has always love to touch stuff just had to show me a phone.

(I would get her if she desrved it.)

Anyway...I really wasn't that interested in her wishes but the Blackberry Bold caught my eye. I played with it and low and behold, I am in love! Yes that's right I've cheated on my Blackberry Curve.
Its twice as fast and it truly is like a handheld PC. For you MAC fans its like your apple phone but more compatible with emails and pictures.
(I wonder if the Blackberry Touch is that nice.)
I don't want a phone through Verizon so I may never know. But the Bold is my new infatuation too bad I can't upgrade until 2010.

As for my laptop its on life support.

Comments

Muppet Soul said…
I think I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't upgraded to a blackberry!