Girl Power

After hours of laughter on the phone with one of my girlfriends I realize just how valuable having your female friends is.

Now don't get me wrong I love the company of a good man in more ways than one! However the ladies hold it down in their own right.

Whether its your mom or sister, your friend from work or from school. Your children's friend's mother. Your sister from another mother. Your cousin who lives upstairs from you. Your client who clicks with you. Your prayer partner who prays with you. Your Grandmother or Aunt. A sister in-law or mother in-law. Your next door neighbor. Whatever and however they are connected to you, you need them and they need you!

Women know how to cry with you, laugh with you, pray with you, fight with you and for you. They encourage and support you. They cheer you on and run the race with you. They kick your ass when you need it. Tell you like it is even when you don't want to hear it. Then let you know how much they love you.

I am blessed to have so much girl power!!! I know that unfortunately there are some women out there who don't have any girl power. All I can say is that your never too old to make new lasting healthy friendships.

To all my Ladies out there Thank You for your unconditional LOVE!

All it takes is a small connection whether its a compliment while getting coffee, or sharing engaging conversation while at the beauty salon. Maybe even splitting lunch at work.Friendships form over the simplest of kind gestures.

GIRL POWER!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Girl Power is a blessing! It makes you feel like you aren't in this world alone. I'm so thankful for my girls!
Kesha.