Art, Love, and Boredom

Hello people-

I've been in this place where I'm happy one minute and sad the next. And I'm always dreaming no matter which mood I'm in.
(Is that a form of bipolar disorder?)
All artist are mad in one way or another.
Anywho either way I've been in this creative place for the last three days. I also love finding inspiration from other artist. I would love to do a collaboration with a few of my favorites. Maybe even a swap. I know a lot of the artist I enjoy have prints available but I totally get a rush from original artwork.
Something about feeling the brush strokes and texture. Seeing up close and personal the blend of colors. Knowing they had their skilled hands on that canvas. Its electrifying!!


On another note...I wish there was this much passion in my love life. To be in a relationship that moves you to the core is something I want, hell I need it. However I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that the person I need to fall in love with is me. Its just that I'm horny and lonely at this very moment and damn it there isn't any amount of paint, food, money, or girl power that can take the place of a good loving caring charming man right now.

Back to a lighter note I'm at the salon right now. So yes I'm bloggin on the Blackberry. Its snowy wet and cold outside and its empty and quite in here. The satellite went out due to the inclement weather. I'm so bored I think I'm going to go back home and start on a piece that I've decided to do on birch wood.

Comments

Muppet Soul said…
I am jealous of your bad weather!

Nothing wrong with figuring out a way to fall in love with yourself. May even somehow act as a magnet to described charming-man.

Yay for bouts of creativity! I paint way too badly to be an expert on that, but as far as writing goes, I can safely say that during fits of creativity, I often feel completely... nuts. :)