the first amendment

The freedom of speech without limitation.
In one of my earlier blogs I wrote about somethings that were on my mind do to some circumstances I am going through. Some how it was taken as an insult to one of my fellow anonymous blog followers. I would like to say "don't flatter yourself".
On that particular occasion something special did happen. Which did trigger this long thought process I tend to go off on. So I decided to write about it. Afterwards realizing I went way of course as to what I originally began to blog about in the first place. At first I thought to adhere to the request to not blog about them anymore. Instead I'm going to do the exact opposite. I've done nothing wrong I can't control how my readers interpret my writings. If its on my mind and I feel lead to share than its my right.

Now on a lighter note...
As I go on my quest to find a new home I see more and more what I will miss about this place.
1.Kitchen functionality
•Islands are a must
•carousels for pots & pans
•pantry
•window over the sink
•good dishwasher
All of these things make cooking so much smoother in my life. I feel as though I can have a cooking show. The idea that I will no longer feel inspired to cook in my new dwellings makes me sad a bit.
Me and the kids have had the nicest time we've had in a long time.
I'm suppose to check out an apartment place in DC. Boy will that be a new and interesting adventure. Not to mention commute. Apartment living is something I haven't done in 10 years. City living I have never done.
Hey its better than feeling like a burden. I'd be able to keep my cats...

OH Yeah I did the loc extensions!!! They turned out great!!! She looks as though she has been growing locs for a couple of years now. You can see pics on my other blog by tomorrow.

Comments