The strangest thing happened...

I came home to a crazy junky people less home. I went from three to nine back down to three. However last night I thought it was just me. Well me and my three cats so I thought. I took a good look around to aces what needed to be done in the morning. Then I went up to get ready for bed. I was in the bathroom for awhile because my stomach ached. Afterwards I bathed and got in the bed. I tried to read but the book just wasn't that interesting after reading "The Secret Life Of Bees". So I thought to myself about the mess that awaits me in the morning and decided to get some sleep.

I would say I was sleep for about fifteen minutes when I felt my bed shake as though someone walked by and bumped it. The only thing is I am in my room alone with no cats either. I turned over and looked around but I didn't see what I hoped to be one of my cats but I saw nothing. Yet I know for sure I felt my bed shake! Then I hear this tapping sound. I dismissed it to nothing but the candle la bra on top of my armoir. I turned on my light and decided to play a game of solitaire on my cell phone. When the tapping sound started up again. OKAY! So now I'm getting a little spooked but still thinking there has to be some practical excuse for this tapping sound. So I get up from the bed to investigate this noise.

I walk over to my bedroom door, nope. I listen at the closet door, nope. I look up at the skylight, nope. I hear it by my armoir but I don't see where it could be coming from. So I check the bathroom, nope. I turned back the strongest place that I hear it coming from the armoir. It seemed as if the tapping at sometime got a little more intense when I got closer to where it was coming from. So I looked at my armoir thinking it couldn't be coming from inside. I opened it up and the tapping sound was crystal clear inside. Yet the only thing is... all that's in there are folded clothes. Now see, what happened last night has no crazy movie ending because unlike the star characters I made up my mind quickly that I was getting out of there. I called my girlfriend and when she didn't answer I called my sister. I had her stay on the phone until I got out the house and I wouldn't tell her what I experienced until I got out the house as well. I think not feeding into the weirdness of the house and the noise while I was on the phone inside made me feel like I could exit my house smoothly.

You know the strange thing is I kept telling myself I know God... so there is nothing to be worried about. Then I realized that if God exist so does the devil and God gave me enough sense to know when the feeling in your gut says go than you ought to go.

Now that its sunny outside on this nice Labor day morning I feel okay about going back but if the kids don't come home tonight I will not be sleeping in that house all by myself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so what do u think it was...