I have a fan!!!

Yay! I have a follower! Its just one but hey I'm totally cool with that. I have people who read but no one ever leaves a comment except my mom and sister. I just love them to pieces. They know and understand the importance of commenting. I know we are busy but come on my friends please for the sake of my sanity COMMENT. Thank you...

Now back to what I was saying. I have a fan. I feel so special.
So anyway I have found a place to live. Or actually it kinda found me. But hey the point is I have a newer improved spacious house! I'm slowly getting all of my stuff out of the old house but I'm a one man show most of the time. And damn it that fat girl I told you all about is still whopping my ass. Whew (deep breath) up and down flights of stairs with boxes. I have to sit down like every ten minutes. No make that five minutes. Hell I'm sitting down now blogging because I's tired and my back hurts. By the way I'm in my new house blogging. Yeah people its filled with all this natural sunlight. Except the dungeon. This place will showcase my art so nicely. Yummy I can't wait!!!
I'd stay here tonight if the water was on already.
Well I best get a move on because I have to run back to the salon soon. I do still have to pay for this nice house.
So off to make the world a better place one bad hair day at a time.

Comments