I went karaoking last night!!!




First I must say I've sold another painting to one of my co-workers and that is always good news!

Then that evening as tired as I was, I went out to a sports bar in the neighborhood and hung out with the karaoke crowd. I met a guy friend up there....he was a new guy I met a couple of months back. Me and my friends and co-workers had a nice time. The guy friend wanted to go some where quieter so we left and went down the street. We hung out at Jasper's for awhile and got to chit chat and learn a little bit about each other. We were suppose to hook up today but hum mm he never called nor did he return my call when I called him. Oh well that's life. Overall yesterday was a pretty darn productive and good day. As for today I've been a lazy bum but I did finish the free gift I included in the purchase that was made.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is 2 freakin cute you should sell them custom at your Etsy store...