Winter Blu showcase

Okay so today I decided to do another blog. I was visiting Etsy's chat room and discovered some really nice shops. I used to goto the chat a lot when I first opened my Etsy account but it became a major distraction...as it was today. But anyway I thought it would be nice to showcase some of the different shops I stumble on be it in Etsy or any other handmade place out there in internet land. However after way too much time just sitting here browsing Etsy I couldn't check out other sites but I plan to. 

Today's showcase is all about the BLU'S
just click on the image for more info about the item or go directly to the store with the link enjoy....

Comments

JannysGirl said…
Love these winter blues you showcased, beautiful! Thank you for including my beret in this wonderful collection :)
Many blessings to you this Christmas.
Nikki said…
Wow! I've never been a "blue" person but I really really like these picks! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for including my candles as well.