Man o man was this a busy week

The event at Layla was....well eventful... however I am grateful for the experience.

The good thing is the painting is now SOLD! I created is from my 5x5 drawing I showed in last weeks blog. I did say I wanted to recreate them on larger 24x24 canvases. Below are some of the pictures from the event.





If you'd like to view all the photos from this event in it's entirety click here.
As for the live painting I just got home from I have to wait to be tagged on Facebook but here is a picture of the winner and the painting from The Encounter


The next few days I will be busy putting together some larger pieces so I can have a showing. The reason I want to do a few extra larger pieces is because the clientèle that will be at this event are new home buyers and their homes are humongous. So huge homes with huge walls need larger bodies of art. Hopefully..... 

Anywho I had fun drawing those 5x5's so of course I will be creating more and of course I'll keep you posted.


Comments