Music Monday! #2

Hello lovely people! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! As for myself my weekend was hmmm lets just say bitter sweet. However I won't bore you guys with the details. I am just going to jump right into this weeks featured musical artist. 

A male singer that hails from Washington DC. For all of you that love a good relationship or life lesson song, this R&B artist has 6 good ones for your listening pleasure. His music is a mix of upbeat, sexy and positive feel good songs.
J "The Singer Hill

It's my dream to share MY life lessons through the gift of song. I believe that every story, -- good, bad, and ugly -- can be told best through HONEST music. Music makes even the hardest pain easier to bear. Music should provoke or evoke some form of true emotion daily..if you're listening to music of substance that is.. -J Hill

please scroll to the bottom to mute playlist.
check out J Hill and hear for your self

Comments