Humanity's Grace

I finished up my Angel and it was the most beautiful journey to be on. I enjoyed working on her so very much. So much that I slowed down because I didn't want the ride to end. 
However there will be more journeys like that one so I'm good.

24x48 oil and graphite on birch wood
she is now up in my store along with prints as well. I am creating several pieces like to go with her for an up and coming show.

For the holidays I decided Humanity's Grace would make a great Holiday Art Greeting Card
The set consist of 8 cards and 8 envelopes beautifully packaged.
I've already used several of my own inventory to mail out cards to friends and family and have gotten orders off that alone. 

I'm also proud to announce my first calender ever! 2013 art calenders are now up in the store as well.
12 beautiful pages of art you can crop and frame once the month is over.


In other news FREE SHIPPING FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER!!! YAY!
Stay tuned also for registration to art and healing workshops coming soon!!!

Peace and blessings to you all!!!
xoxo RichAnt

Comments