purple is prrrrretty...

Now as I have mentioned I am on a very strict budget and cannot afford the luxuries I tend to fall head over hills in love with. So occasionally I just blog about them and visit them from time to time on the world wide web. So here is the latest thing I have been stalking.
Christian Dior 
Limited edition 25 pieces. 38mm, automatic movement, white lacquered oscillating weight, transparent case-back, white gold case and bracelet, bezel and bracelet set with baguette amethysts, crown set with a rose-cut amethyst, blue-grey mother-of-pearl marquetry dial set with diamonds and pink baguette sapphires. Presumably priced at about $5700.00

Brummel Cucine Kitchens
The extremely lovely and unique kitchens by Brummel Cucine are custom and handmade in highest quality in Bassano Del Grappa, Italy. 
Yes boys and girls my obsession with purple has no end in sight.

Comments

Comeca Jones said…
You are so right! I love the use of purple in the space.
Robin said…
I too have a passion for purple!!! And I am also on a very tight budget so I think I need to start creating in purple!
The Rich Ant said…
Yes I often think I should create a purple series the way a lot of artist do blue series.