Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Blu showcase

Okay so today I decided to do another blog. I was visiting Etsy's chat room and discovered some really nice shops. I used to goto the chat a lot when I first opened my Etsy account but it became a major distraction...as it was today. But anyway I thought it would be nice to showcase some of the different shops I stumble on be it in Etsy or any other handmade place out there in internet land. However after way too much time just sitting here browsing Etsy I couldn't check out other sites but I plan to. 

Today's showcase is all about the BLU'S
just click on the image for more info about the item or go directly to the store with the link enjoy....

2 comments:

JannysGirl said...

Love these winter blues you showcased, beautiful! Thank you for including my beret in this wonderful collection :)
Many blessings to you this Christmas.

Nikki said...

Wow! I've never been a "blue" person but I really really like these picks! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for including my candles as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...