I have been on an adventure...


Every year when this season comes I always procrastinate about taking the moment to get some beautiful photos. Well this year I was determined not to let that happen. This my most favorite time of the season seeing the foliage change right before my eyes is simply breath taking! I have been so inspired by all the beauty that surrounds me.
Some of these photos were actually taken while literally driving in my car. I know, I know dangerous. Hey charge it to my head but not my heart. I did photo enhance a few of them. But some were beautiful just the way they were.

By no means do I call myself a photographer but I do enjoy snap a picture of a fleeting moment.... simply because a picture last forever.

And I am currently working on no.4 in my Fluid Goddesses...


Life has been great these days...now if only the money would just start to pour in. Ha ha ha, no but seriously.
Loving family, good kids, great boyfriend, I have a job, I have my health, peace of mind(most days), I have my passion Art, but no monies. Okay so 7 out of 8 ain't bad at all.


Posted by Picasa

Comments