What I'd like to be doing...

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I just can't seem to get back in the flow of writing. So much clutters my mind. Not to mention lack of energy. I have still been keeping up with the live art paintings however I am still trying to strategize more streams of income doing art. It's the summer and my already neglected hair business is slow in the summer months. That would normally be a plus so I can have time to do what I really love. Unfortunately its not. I wish I had the income and the time to devote to a really good series of 8-10 pieces for a low brow art gallery. I already know what the theme would be I just need the funds and the time to allocate to the project. I figure one 20x30 piece takes me roughly 12-15 to complete. This could possibly be longer if I use oils. I don't know why but I really want to began focusing more on gallery submissions particularly low brow or underground types. Maybe one day being showcased in Juxtapoz or Hi-Fructose magazines.

Comments