A long time coming..

Yes I know I know I've been MIA on the blogspot and YouTube. But it has been for good reason. I have been painting live all over the Washington metro area. And making money doing it. Between The Loft on Tuesdays and Liv on Sundays not to mention the Fourth Sunday event. Tonight I was at The Loft and I did another urban themed piece. It just seems to go with the whole nightlife lounge.

this one was from the week before


These are the ones that get auctioned off when I'm with Black Alley



And last but not least the one I did for the church event The Encounter

Unfortunately this last one didn't get varnished. I grabbed the can that was empty. I told the person that I would varnish and mail it to them but she said it was meant to be. I wanted to grab my painting and run after that. lol

Any way these night events have pushed me outside the comfort zone of surreal whimsy landscapes I tend to do. The people who know me for that are always surprise I can paint like that. Then the new nightlife crew is surprise I paint whimsy dreamy landscapes. Hmph go figure. I plan to record and properly photograph the next live painting so you guys can see all the action that happens. I mean its so all the way live!. The DJ cranks and he usually plays until the band goes on and speaking of band M.U.D.D. fantastic. Then there is Black Alley and when I say this band ROCKS OMG ITS NOT A GAME!!! 

Anyway more blogs to come although they maybe short and simple. Also if you follow me on YouTube I will be working on a new one vlog/time-lapse in a couple of weeks. I just have some other events in addition to what I'm doing coming up first. 

Thanks for reading, talk too you soon...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rock it gurl...