I Have found thee perrfect bag!


Okay so I was checking out this bag awhile back when The Queen bought one off of . Hers was nice but I didn't love it. Then one weekend my Mom was over and we looked at the HSN website and thats where my love affair began. Jessica Simpson has very nice bags and some not so nice but the purple one definitely caught my attention.
Well at the time I couldn't buy it because it just wasn't no where near in my budget (close to $200). Well anyway about a month ago I go into a shoe store looking for work shoes since the weather was getting warmer and I couldn't keep wearing my Uggs Boots. I saw a pair I liked, priced them and made a mental note to return in a few weeks to get them. Meantime I browse around checking all the latest on shoes, sunglasses, and YES! Handbags which is my vice of choice. Thats when The Purple Jessica Simpson Jimmy Satchel stood out as if there were no other objects in the room. I could a choir singing in the background HALLELUJAH! Not to mention it had been marked down...however it still wasn't time to spend unnecessary money($100). So I waited once again.


Fast forward three weeks later I goto to the same store to get my new work shoes  and I went back over to visit my future handbag. At first I was sad because I didn't see it where it used to be. Just when I was about to walk away JS Jimmy Satchel peeks out from behind this gwad awful brown thing they call a purse and says here I am and I'm 50% OFF!!!!!!!! of $90 so she was a FREAKING $45 bucks!!!!


Needless to say She and the Mary Jane Shape Ups by Skechers went home with me.

Okay so here is where it gets a little weird. I happen to truly love all my handbags. So they all get stuffing and dusters even if they didn't come with dusters (cloth bags to protect them while not in use). So as I was cleaning out the current bag I was carrying and I felt a bit of guilt. My bags were sad. They knew the new girl on the block was perfect in every way. Artsy yet chic, the perfect shade of grape purple, the right size without being oversize, and very well made. They knew the of coming in and out of rotation had came to an end. I have bags from all genre of fashion high to low end and I love them all. Marc Jacobs, Chole', Louis Vuitton, Junior Drake, Melie Bianco, Missomo(Target), vintage and thrift. 

But today I have found the one that may possibly put them back on the shelf but mommy still loves you...




PS. I feel like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex In The City except instead of Manolo Blahnik its purses lol.

Comments

That purse is too cute and so you...