Updates and stuff..

Okay I have been on this social media network like crazy! My eyes are red and I need to get some freaking sleep. Why on earth does my brain like to turn on at night!
Okay as you can see >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have been updating my sidebar. I have always had these accounts but never really had them all neatly displayed together. However my Artfire account is new. Like over the weekend new. I opened it to see if not having potential buyers have to sign up for an account would make it more user friendly and make folks more apt to spend.


I added my youtube tab as well and a tab for a few of my favorite etsyians as well.


I THINK I WANT TO DO ANOTHER GIVEAWAY AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE. I LIKE GIVING AWAY ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE SELLING LOL.


BTW don't you just love my imaginary room...

Comments