The Beach

Hello long time no see...
I have neglected my blog for so long that the few followers probably stopped following...

I have been at the beach most of the month of January. I've been there day dreaming about this totally rockin life I have somewhere in a parallel universe.

(Yes I said it mines is dramatic and yet dull) its weird but it can be both.

You see I am so stuffed with humble pie. Except I know that I have to watch what I think or else I'll get served another sliced.

At first I thought moving to the castle was humbling, and my poor cats, but now Mini is gone. I know my children have to be thinking I have ruined everything.

Now I just sit and think about being a doer. I am stuck in lazyvill and partially depressedvill let this online test tell it I'm in a mild state of depression.

I like dreaming that I'm this successful business owner who owns real estate all over the place. That happens to be a well known respected artist.

I mean I know my life isn't bad but whewwwwwww but I don't want to pretend its all pansies and begonias either.

This post sucks where has my humor gone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
It will get better, don't let the bad times and stress pull you under. You will prevail. Realize it or not, something great is in store for you!
Anonymous said…
U r fabulous and must suffer to create and b the "Artist" u so humbly want 2 b, so embrace your pain and allow the suffering to trickle thru to your passion then just let go and let GOD guide your talented fingers...
Anonymous said…
RichAnt I've been where you are now and let me just say the bad times don't last always! Don't stop blogging or painting it will get better and one day you will have that work to speak as a testimony. Oh yeah and post your work we would love to see your art....