Soon and very soon...

I found a great place to move too. I get to stay in the area and stay close to work! Yay! I will be all settled in hopefully by this weekend. When I say settled I just mean everything out of my currant home. I mean please... who would I be kidding to think I'd be all unpacked and really settled that fast.
Next month is my birthday so maybe by then. I will just be glad to get back into the swing of things. Me and my lover Art can start making time for each other again. He means so much to me and I miss him so much. Then there is my side toy Chef he inspires me to try new things. He comes by with bottles of wine. Little does he know I sometimes share them with Art.
When I get sometime to myself on the weekends me and Art are going to get down in that house. In the kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and hell even the kids room. Then I'm going to turn around and have Chef over, heck I might tag team them both its been so long. Put on some good music. Mm mm to tell you the truth I even had a old thing for my little Gardener too. My mojo been gone so long I don't know how to act. I might have all my new neighbors talking. Between Art, Chef,and Gardener they won't know what to think other than I got it going on. Heck it may even spark up a passion for that Hair stylist that used to be so damn hot. It will be good to see all my old flames ignited again. I'm about to turn thirty five why not have them all you only live once. I may even fall for a new one Mr. Walker and really get my heart going he is in such great shape I'm bound to shed some pounds fooling with him. Chef and Walker will have me looking tight. So many lovers and so little time. That's the downfall about the hair stylist because he is so demanding but hey that's the Big daddy that pays the bills so I can't cut him loose.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well touch me in the morning and call me W-O-K-E, gurl you talkin the talk I need to get a little of that action going...
congrats on your new place